FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can find many of the answers to common questions below.
The Sling Shot can be used on a variety of movements for increased weight overloading, volume overloading and injury prevention. Some of the best uses of the Sling Shot are Push-Ups, Flat Bench Press, Incline Bench Press and Dips.
The STrong Knee Sleeves can be used during any movement where the knees need support, compression or protection. Movements like Skwaats, Leg Press, Hack Skwaats, Lunges, etc are all great examples of when the STrong Knee Sleeves will help.
There are 4 levels of the Sling Shot series. All can be used for the same purposes, but some work best pending on how much you can raw bench press. Please use the guide to determine which Sling Shot is best for you.
– Reactive Sling Shot – Bench under 275lbs
– Original Sling Shot – Bench over 275lbs
– Full Boar Sling Shot – Bench over 365lbs
– Mad Dog Sling Shot – Bench over 405lbs
The size chart is designed to maximize the performance, compression and longevity of the product. Follow the size chart to ensure proper fit without compromising support.
Deciding which wrist wrap to get can be challenging. We recommend the 20” POWER Wrap for accessory work or those who desire a shorter wrap. The 36” Gangsta Wrap works great under heavy strain, but also works well with lighter weights. It mainly comes down to personal preference on how much material you want on your wrist.
Our products are designed to fit each person snug and with enough compression or tightness to provide ample amounts of support. Wrist and knee wraps can be adjusted according to the lifters desire. Compression Cuffs, STrong Elbow and Knee Sleeves should be on tight enough to limit pain and provide ample support without causing immediate numbness.
Compression Cuffs must be tight enough to where elbow pain is limited and support is provided. Personal preferences on compression could cause the lifter to remove Compression Cuffs between sets.
We recommend hand washing with cold water and a mild soap and then air drying.
We do not recommend washing them in a machine. Detergent and hot water can break down the neoprene and cause your sleeves to deteriorate faster.
Please do NOT put our products in the dryer. We recommend air drying all of our products, especially knee sleeves.
Once your order is received you will be taken to a confirmation screen that lets you know the order has been placed. You will also receive an order confirmation email. This email may go to your spam folder depending on your security settings, so please check there as well.
Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. We ship out orders very quickly and do not always have time to catch them before they ship.
Each order takes 1-4 business days to process before shipping out.
Yes, tracking information will be emailed after we ship your order. You can also use the “order tracking” link on the site to track your order.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your order.
- If you have an account on our website, you can request a return straight from your dashboard. Just select the order you are returning and click on “request return”. You will need to fill out the form with as much information as possible.
- If you checked out as a guest, you can also request a return from the “contact us” page under the “returns and warranty requests” tab.
- For US customers we will provide a return shipping label to use when sending back your products.
- For Canadian, APO/FPO, and US territory customers, you will need to pay the return shipping in order to send your products back to us.
- Please note: All refunds are subject to a restocking fee, equal to the cost of the return shipping
We do not do direct exchanges for products. Please request a return for the size that does not fit, and place a new order on our site for the correct size.
We warranty most of our items for a year. Please fill out the warranty request form here if you are experiencing problems with any of our products.
All of our products meet USAPL guidelines, however check with your local meet director to determine whether they are approved for use.
- 26” Multi Purpose Wraps
- 20” and 36” Gangsta Wraps
- SlingShot Knee Sleeves
Yes, our singlets meet all USAPL requirements