Comparable in strength to a light knee wrap, but with the convenience and comfort of leaving them on throughout the entire workout, these STrong Sleeves have been tested at the World Famous Super Training Gym for over one year by Mark “Smelly” Bell and “Silent” Mike. The STrong Sleeve provides mild compression with strong rebound to allow a lifter to take on max weights with confidence.
Here at Super Training, we are always pushing the envelope. After the success of our versatile Sling Shot knee sleeves we sought to create a product aimed directly at strength athletes. We tirelessly tested prototypes with our top lifters like Stan Efferding and Brian Shaw during their biggest lifts. Countless revisions later we finally had what we were looking for, the best competition knee sleeve money can buy.
• Brian Shaw: 6′-8″, 400lbs- Comfort-4xl, competition – 4Xl
• Mark Bell: 6′- 280lbs, comfort-2xl, competition – XL
• Silent Mike: 5′-9″- 220lbs, comfort XL, competition – L
• Ben Smith: 5′-11″- 195lbs, comfort L, competition – M
• Colleen Fotsch: 5′-8″, 170lbs, comfort L, competition – M