Your Secret Weapon for your Next PR
The 2.0 is designed to do more then help you warm up. It’s stiffer material will help you build up the smaller muscle groups in your tough to target hips, driving you to new PRs. World renowned coaches like Kelly Starrett and Jesse Burdick love using the hip circle to help build and cue hip activation in their athletes while squatting and sumo deadlifting.
- Level 4 elastic builds tough muscle groups
- Great for warm ups or dynamic movement
- Cues athletes to force their knees out in the squat and deadlift
- Ideal for those who have outgrown the resistance of the original hip circle
- Available in sizes: Large, XL
Made out of stiffer material than the Original Hip Circle, the 2.0 addressed the needs of our top athletes looking for an edge on the competition. We initially worked with some of our top squatters to design a hip circle that not only warmed muscles, but built them. The results were incredible and now we’ve brought that same technology to you.